My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

I am back ;-)

I always have a great time when I get a chance to get out in nature. I took some pictures, not too many because I forgot my battery charger ;-/

This little bunny came up every day to get a drink of water and eat from the deer's food.


There there were a couple of deer who were tame enough to let me get these pictures. I have the hardest time being quiet so anything will stay around.


This was my favorite picture. It looks like a painting to me. I had a chance to go walking out in the woods by myself. There is something refreshing about getting out in nature that is not easy to get in the city. I know that there are snakes and other wild things out there, but I never remember they are there when I'm out walking it seems so peaceful.


And last but not least, the old deer stand that looks like an ewok house to me.

Quote: We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us. - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home