My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

plumbing problems ;-/


I had to take off work after already being gone for my camping trip and have a plumbing problem fixed. Sometimes it's not as much fun being a home owner as I would like it to be. I have some tree roots that get into the pipes and cause trouble. It is going to be a pretty big expense, but one day I will have to have some major work done on it.

Quote:
Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn't change people's habits. It just kept them inside the house. - Alfred Hitchcock

5 Comments:

At 9/09/2009 5:46 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh yeah. You are soooo right. Being a home owner can be VERY expensive!

 
At 9/10/2009 1:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess the alternative is not too cheep.

 
At 9/10/2009 11:45 am, Blogger James Higham said...

And you so loved the place when you got it.

 
At 9/11/2009 12:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess the honeymoon is over, but I still love my place ;-)

 
At 1/31/2013 12:09 pm, Anonymous Elia Lester said...

“Sometimes it's not as much fun being a home owner as I would like it to be.” – I’m sorry to hear that. Well, that’s the downside of being a home owner. You have to deal with broken pipes, washer and the whatnots. But the upside is, you can remedy them by seeking professional help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home