My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

Saturday "The List"

Stuff to do today. Finish cleaning out my truck from my trip. I have to do laundry and I really want to do something different with my hair. I also have a couple of disposable cameras one from camping and one from my painting trip that I want to get processed so I csn see what the pictures look like.

But first I'm going to run to starbucks and meet some new friends for coffee.

Quote: Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis - a good hot cup of coffee. - Alexander King

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2009 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Moggy. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy. I have worked on my pics a lot and have got them to where they look more like the kids. Who is "The Girl"?? Is that your daughter? I had my final day of work on Wednesday. That was really hard and keep questioning myself if I did the right thing. Have tried commenting to your posts before, but can never get them to go thru, so am going to try one more time. Hope you enjoyed your camping trip. Sounds like you did. Enjoyed painting, eating, painting, eating and visiting with you. Linda

 
At 9/12/2009 2:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Linda - great to hear from you. Yes The Girl is mine. I keep my blog pretty anonymous. Yes we did a lot of painting and eating. I was amazed that I didn't come back with many more pounds more than I left, but it wasn't too bad.

You should email me a picture of how your paintings came out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home