My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

Just woke up from a dream

In my dream I met someone who seemed like a good match for me. If you read my blog then you know that I am single and have been for quite a while. Every now and then I think it would be nice to have someone in my life.

I have tried eharmony off and on over the years. I got a few dates and made a good friend so I guess that is something ;-)

Quote: Though dreams can be deceiving, like faces are to hearts, they serve for sweet relieving, when fantasy and reality lie too far apart.- author unknown, but I like the quote.

I know that you are thinking I just want someone to mow my yard ;-)

Also I am not posting one of the paintings I did because the person I painted doesn't want their picture on the web, so if you are a regular reader send me an email and I will email you a picture of the painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home