My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

________________________________________________________

Moggy in disguise

I have not had bangs on purpose in a long time. Every now and then when I go to get my hair cut the stylist gives me bangs and I hurry out and push them to the side till they grow out. This morning I decided to try a very dramatic side bang. Someone who had not seen me in a while didn't recognize me, but everyone said they liked it;-)

Why I hate bangs so much goes back to somewhere like 3rd grade when my Mom cut bangs for me and when I wore them to school some girl made a remark. Yep that's all it took and no bangs for me.

Quote: I believe in the 'Big Bang' theory God spoke and 'BANG', it was. - not sure of author.

5 Comments:

At 9/16/2009 3:00 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Love the quote. I have side bangs too. :-)

 
At 9/16/2009 5:00 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

What are bangs?

 
At 9/16/2009 8:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - thanks I thought the quote worked

James - bangs are hair that covers your forhead - not growing straight out like a werewolf, but hanging down from the top ;-)

 
At 9/24/2009 1:44 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Why do we focus on the one negative comment instead of the positive ones? One of the ones I latched onto was when some stupid boy called me "ape arms" in junior high because he thought my arms were too hairy. I wore long sleeves whenever I could after that!

 
At 9/25/2009 12:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam I have been called Monkey arm woman, maybe we are related ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home