My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

Blindsided by my hat

This morning when I was going into work I had my hat slipped down over my eyes. I could see just a little ways in front of me. I had made sure that the cost was clear and then headed for the door.

Suddenly there was a man in front of me and I came VERY close to running over him. Then when I went inside I went to the basement and got on the elevator. He went up the stairs and in to the elevator, so there I was when he got on. I almost ran over him again leaving the elevator. I guess he will be wary of pink hats from now on ;-)

Quote: Her hat is a creation that will never go out of style; it will just look ridiculous year after year. -
Fred Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home