My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Things that make you wonder

I went out to put something in the back of my truck and there on the ground was a page out of the bible. I guess it had been blowing in the wind and happened to end up at the same place and time as me. It has some parts highlighted, starting with the verse where it says it's not good for man to be alone. Very strange, but I know that one of the things I struggle with is being sort of a loner.

Quote: God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. -Martin Luther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home