My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

My loft bed

This is what my loft bed looks like. I hung some not quite finished paintings above the bed and a few of my paintings under it.

When I sit at my desk under the bed it feels like someone is watching me. I guess that means that some of my paintings are not too bad ;-)

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2009 1:37 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

I made one of them once and it certainly gave more space below.

 
At 11/17/2009 4:10 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It looks amazing!

 
At 11/18/2009 2:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I am really enjoying it and I haven't fell off even once ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home