My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

Redeeming the time

I have still been spending too much time looking at Facebook and not enough time updating my blog.

I have got to hear some good teaching lately. One thing that really stands out if the "Redeeming the time" verse. That one really hit home with me.

What I have been doing while not posting. Still looking at recipes for thanksgiving and also I tried something different with my hair. Sort of a reverse frosting. It didn't do what I wanted, but it didn't turn out too bad. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and doing a lot of thinking about how I could make it work.

Quote: As if you could kill time without injuring eternity. - Henry David Thoreau

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2009 10:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Frosting in your hair? At least it will taste good....;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home