My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

Getting Ready for Christmas


I'm not really into a lot of what has become a part of Christmas. Santa, blow up lawn ornaments, shopping, spending, and the crowds are not for me. I do love the plays, the lights and the manger scenes.

Quote: Tinsel is really snakes' mirrors. - Stephen Wright

2 Comments:

At 12/08/2009 6:22 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looks like your kitty is about to eat one of the wise men. You should really make sure he has enough to eat.....;-)

 
At 12/09/2009 1:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

He is always trying to trick me into feeding him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home