My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

So far so good

I'm enjoying my loft bed. I thought that The Cat would not be able to wake me up in the mornings and I would have to get another alarm clock, but he has found a way.

I had my door closed, but he is able to push it open and then stand under the bed and meow loudly.

It works for me and I really do need to get up and get going.

Quote: Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail. - Og Mandino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home