My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

Ignorance is Bliss

Today I'm up early because I'm taking The Cat in for a bath and a hair cut. Right now he is scrunched up next to me purring blissfully unaware of his fate.

I am going to have to dress up, so that they don't mistake me for stray.

Quote: “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance” - Derek Bok

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2009 5:57 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I was mistaken for a stray once. Then he married me and now I'm not. ;-)

 
At 12/04/2009 1:58 am, Blogger Moggy said...

hummm - maybe I should go ahead witht he stray look ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home