My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

Mow by the light of the moon

I had to stop by and borrow a lawn mower (well actually it's mine, but I still had to borrow it) on the way home because I have broken both of my electric mowers.

Then I could not pull hard enought on the pull starter to start it. I had to call a friend to drive over and pull on it and crank it.

Well by then it was dark and it's a good thing that the moon is almost full because I think I got most of it. I can't be sure until the sun comes up tomorrow ;-)

Quote: I like to think that the moon is there even if I am not looking at it - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home