My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 02, 2009

________________________________________________________

Resetting your cat

For years I have used my cat as an alarm and that works great most of the time, but there is not way to reset my alarm. So last night about 9 he decided it was time for me to be in bed.

As I sat at my computer he kept putting his teeth on my shins (this means go to bed) so I went to bed early. He doesn't bit down, he just threatens to.

It was a good thing because now he has me up an hour early. I'm actually going to try to see if I can adjust to getting up early. I think he has a good idea.

Quote: I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2009 6:47 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is so funny. And that is why I LOVE cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home