My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 25, 2009

________________________________________________________

It's a White Christmas

I went for a walk in the park Christmas Eve and it was really pretty with the snow coming down and covering the ground.

I read that it's been 83 years since we had a White Christmas in North Texas so that makes this pretty special.

This is a picture I took of a couple of ducks in the park.

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2009 8:52 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Hi Moggy. Nice ducks. I wonder how Texas ducks feel about snow..?

I think I'm getting my (alleged) mind back after losing it for these past two (horrible) years, and I hope this means I will want to get back to blogging again. Happy New Year! See you in 2010!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home