My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

________________________________________________________

Singles Christmas Party

I don't think I impressed anyone at the singles party I went to today. I wore some really light color pants and spilled coke in on them.

I guess the only good thing was that the weather was not too cold and I was able to hold my jacket in front of me as I walked out because there were a LOT of people walking into the building. I was at a GIANT church and people were coming in to go to a Christmas Pageant.

Quote: Your Business clothes are naturally attracted to staining liquids. This attraction is strongest just before an important meeting. - Scott Adams (I guess I'm not the only one who has this stuff happen ;-)

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2009 3:45 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I have that same problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home