My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 04, 2010

________________________________________________________

Potato Soup

Today was really cold and so I decided to make some potato soup with carrots and turkey bacon. It turned out really good and I will probably make it again soon. I'm trying to create a simple recipe book for myself of things that I like to cook.

I want to try to start eating healthier.

Quote: What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow. - A. A. Milne

2 Comments:

At 1/05/2010 1:53 pm, Anonymous Michelle said...

YAAAAY!!!

I'm pretty decent.

LOVE potato soup, especially on these cold days.

See you soon, Moggy.

 
At 1/07/2010 5:55 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I cook my potatoes i n chicken broth. It gives the soup a really good taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home