My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

________________________________________________________

I know I haven't posted in a while

First we were working an extra 3 hours a day at work for a couple of weeks, then my parents house burned up. They were okay, but about a week and a half after that one of my Mom's feet and that same leg swelled double. She went to the Doctor and got sent to the Hospital to get checked out. They let her go home, but she has to go get checked out tomorrow.

I am maybe going on another painting trip next week, if she is okay Monday.

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2010 4:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moggy, what a rough go of it you have had! I hope things get better soon! I'm so glad your folks are okay!

 
At 1/28/2010 12:46 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

OMG, I'm so sorry about your parents house. That must have been devastating for thme. Thank God that they're okay. I hope you Mom's checkup turns out good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home