My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Another Yoga Class ;-)

This one was not for people with back problems, but it was the same teacher and the same group of people, so it wasn't too bad. There was one part where we were going to do something with partners and there is one man in the class. I had my mat near him, so I thought I would have to be a partner with him, but it didn't turn out that way. I'm not sure if it was fear on my face, or just that I was new, but the teacher put me with one of the girls. We held each others arms down and then put our head between their shoulder blades while they did the wild cat pose and then the dog pose. The picture is of the dog pose.

By the time I drove home it was dark, but the neat thing was that the street lights were shining though the trees and it made me think of how it would look if it were the moon shining on them.

Then I got home and The Boy had bought milk and donuts (crispy creme) I was invited to have one and having the will power over sugar that a cat has over chasing a bird I went for it. Okay, I'm getting back to the cereal soon. ;-D

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 2:01 am, Blogger Ninja said...

ha I love the little pictures. They are cute.

 
At 1/26/2006 2:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Ninja, I'm having fun drawing them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home