My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

Todays blog

I decided to eat something fairly healthy today, so I chose split pea soup. I will probably not get it from the same place again. On the bright side, if I want to lose weight this may do it. It's not easy to eat. They say it's good to eat slow and I am - and drink lots of liquids - and I am ;-)

Weird Dreams

I woke up feeling great this morning, but I have to say I had a really weird dream.

I dreamed that my Mom told me that one of my friends had moved in with my Grandfather. I said what about my Grandmother and Mom said "she may have to come and live with you" in the tone she has for teasing/erratating me. I was mad, not about that, but about my Grandfather. I said "I'm coming down there" I was planning to straighten it all out I guess.

Then even in my dream I remembered that my Grandmother had passed away - I didn't remembered that my Grandfather passed away even before she did, because in my dream I did go down there. I also had painted something at my Grandfathers house and it was an odd sort of murel that ran from the front door all around the room and back. There is more, but I will not go into details - it's not that interesting. Also If you are reading this and you are my friend it probably wasn't you that I dreamed was with my grandfather. ;-)



The night before last I dreamed about someone having a giant something (baby or monkey, not sure what)which I was going to sit with while they went somewhere. This may have been from seeing the King Kong Movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home