My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's Saturday = Yeah

I need to do laundry this morning and then I'm going to try to call and get an appointment to get my eyebrows done. I need to run by or call and see about signing up for another art class. Or at least put one of my dvd's about art in. I miss art.

I've been reading about those lip plumping lipsticks and some of them work sort of like bees stinging and making your lips get red and swollen ;-O I'm not sure how great I would look if my lips were red and swollen, but hey, it's just temporary and so if they are not too expensive I may try it. The one they say is best you can only get by ordering it on-line, so because I'm in a hurry I may have to try an inferior store bought kind. [added later] I did go and get a store brand that has ginger and cinnamon in it. I actually like it, but I don't know that my lips are really that much bigger. I can feel them though. It's maybe the difference between this _ and this _ and that's with lipstick over it :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home