My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

I made it to Yoga today

I'm really surprized at how much I like Yoga and also how out of shape I was. I've always thought that I was really limber and I guess I am for my age, but it's been a while since I exercised.


After I went to Yoga it was dark coming home. The Moon is just that little piece of a moon that looks like a big smile and so it made me think of the Cheshire Cat. I wonder if that's where the idea for it came from.





Inside Joke
This will not make sense to you unless you know the story behind it, but I think the person that this cartoon is meant for will understand ;-D

If you want to see it better click on it for a larger picture.




We had a breakfast here at work today which meant a lot more than cereal this morning. I may have to come up with another strategy. Someone also brought a huge apple pie. I may have to give up on losing weight and see if I can find a way to get taller ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home