My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 03, 2006

________________________________________________________

I have a date for Valentines Day ;-)


It's my moving date to my new office.

---------------------------------------------------
It's raining today ;-)

I didn't know it until I went out the front door to head for work, but maybe it was the rain that woke me up. Anyway I love the rain and I know the plants will be happy to have it.


Feeling Good this Morning ;-)
I woke up an hour before the alarm is susposed to go off and I still have about 20 minutes till it goes off. This time I was able to wake up The Cat instead of the other way around.

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 4:31 pm, Blogger Mr. Bear said...

Little C.Z.T. looks pretty alarmed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home