My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

________________________________________________________

I got moved to a new Assignment at Work ;-D


I worked so late today that I had to call the security guards to turn the lights back on for me. I really could have worked by the light of my Computer screen, but I wanted to be sure that they knew I was there. It's not going to be easy to finish up my old job to a point where I'm ready to turn it over to the new person.

This is me doing the happy dance. This is an area that I have been wanting to move into and it just happened suddenly today. It just goes to show you never know what's going to happen to you when you wake up in the morning - so go ahead and get up even if you don't want to.

Some of my friends are starting to want to make blogs too.

Kayc and Ebby both started blogs. I have couple more blogs from my writers group that I need to add. Maybe tonight I will add a drawing of Kayc and Ebby to my site ;-D





Ever have one of those mornings, where your brain wakes up, but your body wants to stay in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home