My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

________________________________________________________

Another Day

I mowed the yard yesterday and since the weeds had gotten so bad out by the road, I even got out the weed eater.

I got a lot done and then it stopped working. I tapped it on the ground - even though it sayes "you don't need to tap" and then I opened it up and it was out of string. So this time many of the weeds escaped.


I really didn't want to do it anyway. I sort of like the weeds. I wish I knew their names.

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2006 7:46 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Cute cartoon today! Weeds are a little addiction of mine. I find it very cathartic to pull them out by hand and when I get a big ol' root system with it, it send shivers up my spine...I know, weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home