My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

Another Day

This morning I was thinking about how the Internet is like having access to a hugh number of brains, instead of books. But like in the movie Young Frankenstein you have to be careful, because some of them could be abnormal. Still I enjoy finding unusual things, like this quote. ;-)

If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.
- Douglas Adams

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 9:17 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Indeed! I try to tell my students not to rely so heavily on the Internet for their knowledge and then I point out to them that even *I* have a website! This usually has some effect on them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home