My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

Looks like rain again

Looks like rain again today, I need sunshine to get me going in the morning. The cat worked on me with the claws of morning for a long time to get me up. So now I am at least ready to go to work.

I know that we need the rain, so I'm glad. When I get to work I will just turn some bright lights on me.

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 8:54 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We have had a lot of rain as well over the past few weeks. I hate it because it always means indoor recess at school and the kids end up so wired by the end of the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home