My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

I have a new plan

Since it may rain and I don't want to just sleep under some net on the back of my truck. I'm thinking of trying to see if I can get a tent that will go on the back. I spent too much money already this month, so I can't get a gypsy wagon just yet ;-)

I'm going this weekend to a festival and want to camp out.

3 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 10:55 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have fun! I've never heard of a "gypsy wagon"...must be some kind of nomadic thing. Be safe!

 
At 9/21/2006 11:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

There is one place to buy them that I know of, but it's too far from me, so I will just have to make my own.

It's probably closer to you.

http://www.daphnescaravans.com/gq.htm

 
At 9/22/2006 12:38 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Never have I seen such a thing! I especially liked the blue and red cabin. They are very sweet looking. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home