My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Longhorns destoyed the camp

Once again don't worry I wasn't there, but I got the call that both tents were destroyed and also the little shower tent. The good thing is that the camper was there and so some of the camping stuff had been moved into it.

Also I think I got a toll ticket today - I got my truck license plates put on and I was in a lane of traffic that went into a toll area. I put money in the toll thing, but the light didn't change and a buzzer went off when I went through. Then I went to the mall and didn't come out the same door I went into and almost never found my truck.

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 8:53 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh dear! Once again...hotels, Moggy!
Glad to know that no one was hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home