My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

I need to get to work early


Yesterday I didn't get to work in time to have breakfast with friend and didn't see her until the day was almost over. When I did see her she told me that my skirt was crooked and my tag was showing in the back of my shirt.

I didn't realize how much I need to see her first thing in the morning ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 8:56 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Gosh, people may begin to think that you have something else going on in your lunch hours than just a sandwich! Straighten up that skirt, girlie!

 
At 9/20/2006 1:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

LOL I'm going to try to get my act together and look in a mirror before I leave my house ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home