My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Painting Class tomorrow

My painting is going pretty good. I'm starting off with all browns and gold colors and I have five princesses walking through the woods on my painting [okay in the cartoon there are only 4, but in reality there are five].

I am doing it after the golden woods picture in the book "the twelve dancing princesses" It's not something that I can sell because of it being after another painting, but I'm just doing it for myself and to learn a new style of painting.

I will post a picture of it soon.

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 1:35 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I can't wait to see it! I love the idea of princesses walking through the woods. It gives me a feeling of powerfulness and bravery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home