My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

________________________________________________________

Happy Halloween

Today I get a free lunch and free supper and probably some candy ;-) I'm going to try not to worry about it too much. I have got to start eating better though.

They are taking me to lunch at work. I guess it may not be free, but it might be. My birthday is coming up this weekend and for some reason they picked today to go to lunch.

Were having a tailgate party (with food) at the group I go to on tuesday nights and were susposed to wear team jersery's or something like that. The Lord has provided me with a Seattle Seahawks sweater and that's what I'm going to wear. I really don't know anything about sports so I will just take what I get.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 9:51 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hope you had fun at your lunch and at the tailgate party. Isn't it sad that I have never been to a tailgate party?
Happy pre-birthday!

 
At 11/01/2006 9:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think you have to have a tailgate to have one, but now that I have a truck I may have one myself sometime ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home