My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

________________________________________________________

Two Sweater faux paus

Okay yesterday I borrowed a pink sweater from The Girl without asking, I think she would have let me anyway. After I was at work for a while I began to look at the print. A bell, a snowflake, a Christmas tree, reindeer, snowman - I think you get the idea. I'm not sure anyone noticed because the sweater was a very light pink and the patterns white and not very noticeable, but I tried to stay in my cube most of the day. I guess that will teach me to ask before borrowing anything.

Today I pulled a heavy sweater over my head and left for work. It was warm on the way and I had to run the air in the truck - that should have given me a hint, but no. On the way from the parking lot I noticed a girl in front of me with a really cute short sleeve shirt and realized that it was not cold and I was burning up in that sweater. Lucky for me I had a shirt under it and was able to take it off later.

That's sort of how it is here a lot of the winter one day cold and the next day warm, it's hard to keep up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 10:41 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Happens to the best of us!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home