My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm back

Quote: We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved. ~Author Unknown

I did get to ride in a boat. The life jacket was really stiff and a little too large, so I got the experience not only of being out on the lake, but also I think now I know how a turtle feels in that shell.


The camp site was great and I think we had about 60 show up, which was really nice. There was a lot of talking and getting to know people. I left with a lot more names to go with the faces of people I see at Sunday School.


I went for four long hikes following this girl. She was really hard to keep up with, but the country side was beautiful. The trees were just starting to turn colors.

We even went on one hike after it was dark and we could hear the coyotes howling off in the distance. Then we had to walk all the way back in the dark too. I wish I had one of those meters to say how much I walked. I didn't see any critters except for birds and dogs(not wild ones).


One more picture of how the trees are turning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home