My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Is it Wednesday Already?

I don't think I mentioned that I got 4 new tires for my truck. I didn't like the idea of having tire trouble and the tires were getting old.

I live close to work, but when I'm not going to work, I have a tendency to either go somewhere far away or get lost in the local area and drive around a lot trying to find my way home. I don't want you to think that I am developing Alzheimer's, I've always been this way.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 5:49 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

New tires are a good thing, for sure! I'm happy that I have four wheel drive in my Jeep (expecially for the snowstorms).

 
At 10/31/2006 9:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't have four wheel drive, but at least I have overdrive. I did find out that when it's on you can not make it up a hill very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home