My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

How are Christians like pickles

Our Sunday School lesson covered this. I have to go out to my truck for the paper on it before I can really write about it very well....

I didn't even know that the cucumber was mentioned in the Bible, but it is in Numbers 11:5. (This has nothing to do with the analogy) I have often thought of myself as being in a pickle, but never as a pickle ;-)

I will try to write about this later.

I'm sort of glad that for the most part we don't think of ourselves as pickles. Some of the old hymns just wouldn't have been the same.

"Have thine own way, Lord!
Have thine own way!

Thou art the Canner,
I am the pickle.

Perserve me and can me
after your will" .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home