My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Looking Ahead

I have
been
checking
the
weather
for
camping
this
weekend.




To me this is sort of cold, but it's probably great for everyone else. I will just have to wear a coat. And I probably will want to stay in my tent untill it's late morning and not as cold.

I am glad that it probably will not rain, because I want to put my tent in the back of my truck and I don't want to close the lid on myself. I don't really mind rain when I'm camping, but not if it's cold.

3 Comments:

At 10/25/2006 9:36 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am envious of those temperatures. Think of me today as I have to do yard duty and it is -2C (28 F) here today. :(

 
At 10/25/2006 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You poor thing. I can't even imagine.

 
At 10/27/2006 1:30 am, Blogger Tonia Conger said...

I sure love camping. Even if it's cold (which it usually is if you camp in the Uintah mountains). One of my favorite things is to snuggle into my down Marmot sleeping bag, cinch it tight around my face, and relax to the sound of a river rushing somewhere in the distance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home