My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

The Table

Well so far I have only painted the top of the table Yellow and the bottom black.

I may do more to it, but I kind of like it this way. The chairs I don't know about. I may paint them black and get yellow pads for them.

I really like yellow.

I also put up some shelves.

The Girl and The Boy have so many boxes of tea that the cabinet is getting quite full and so I told them I was going to name my dining area "Madam Moggy's Tea Room" and put shelves for all their tea in it.

I have done that now and I kind of like it.

I will wait to see what they think about it. And yes one of my chairs is painted red from a previous idea and that same chair was once purple. The other chairs have been able to escape my painting, but not this time. Everything gets painted. ;-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 3:16 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Looks good so far! I like the idea of painting the chairs black with yellow cushions. I would love to be a guest at Madame Moggy's Tea Room!

 
At 10/24/2006 8:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I would love to have you as a guest at my Tea Room, but I have a lot more cleaning up to do. If you came now you would have to be blindfolded the entire time and would not actually get to actually see the tea room ;-)

 
At 10/24/2006 9:14 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

LOL! I guess the tea would have to be extra special if I were to be blindfolded the entire time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home