My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's almost Halloween

I will not be home because I'm at church on tuesday nights, but I will have to buy some candy for The Cat, The Girl and The Boy to pass out if some little kids come by.

I will have to buy it today, because I had to wait until the last minute, so that I wouldn't eat it all. I can't buy too much, or I will have leftovers and look like a pumpkin by Thanksgiving Day.

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 12:04 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Great cartoon today! Joël is, at this moment, gutting my pumpkin so that I can move in and carve up a storm. It will have to wait until after school tomorrow, though as I am pooped right now.
Glad you had a lovely weekend! Happy Halloween!

 
At 10/31/2006 12:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I still haven't went out and got that candy. I better go soon. Tomorrow at work all the little kids in the daycare will dress up in costumes and parade through our work place. It's a yearly thing that we get to watch and it's soooo cute.

 
At 10/31/2006 3:16 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

The camping out was fun but you didn't say anything about the coyotes howling in the night. You must have been in deep sleep.

Billy Bob

 
At 10/31/2006 9:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You must have been camping closer to the coyotes than I was.

Also

We had someone who was sawing logs over in my part of the camp and that kept the other sounds at bay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home