My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

one more thing

I got an email today that I am being moved to another cubicle at work. We have to be packed up by next Tuesday Morning.

Actually it's a good thing, I will be closer to the group I work with. When I moved over there wasn't room for me.

I started the tossing out old papers today, that's the best part about moving. I'm trying to toss out a little every day.

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 10:45 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I have never worked in a cubicle environment, but it sounds like it can be fun to work with people close by. I guess you could call my classroom a huge cubicle with twenty three 14 year olds taking up most of the space.;)

 
At 10/02/2006 11:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I have worked in a cubicle environment for over 11 years ... I'm not even quite sure how long. Now they sometimes even put people in pods and I haven't been in one of those yet.

Pods are like cubicles, but they have short walls inside and you can look way accross the room and see other people working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home