My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

________________________________________________________

Wednesday

Last night about an hour after I went to sleep I felt teeth on my foot. The Cat is usually good about waking me up in the morning, but I think he wanted to play last night. At least he didn't bite down.

Today my writers goup is having an author come and speak at our group and that should be fun. I'm going to try to make it to that, so I better get to work and get busy. Otherwise I will end up working through lunch.

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 8:55 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Our cats like to feed on toes in the morning as well. I hav elearned to put socks on immediately upon waking. Joël, however, hasn't taken teh hint and gets his toes gnawed on each day.
Have fun at the writers' group

 
At 10/06/2006 12:52 am, Blogger Nankin said...

It was great to see you at the group again. I just hope some of the new people will come back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home