My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

A small setback

I had a really easy way to get to work, but it seems they decided to close that road, and I'm thinking they may not reopen it. bummer. I guess The Cat is going to have to get me up even earlier.

Lots to do, after today only two more days to pack up everything in my office for the move.

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 12:55 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Detours are never fun. I just heard on our local news that our transit service is on strike. Tomorrow will be a very busy drive into work. Good luck and happy "Almost Friday"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home