My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

Static Cling

I wore a really pretty and fairly new dress to work today. Mostly because I needed to do laundry, but that's another story. Anyway I guess I did forget to use dryer sheets on it because it was very clingy.

I didn't really solve the problem all day, but I didn't have a lot of meetings (for once) so I was able to hide out in my cubicle most of the day. I was also able to hope that it was not as bad as it felt by not actually going and lookingin a mirror ;-)

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 10:43 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

In case this happens again, just find some body cream or hand cream from someone at the office and rub yourself down with it. It will make the static disappear!

 
At 10/02/2006 11:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I do know that, but I just didn't do it. I need to take some hand cream and put it in my desk for just such occasions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home