My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 29, 2006

________________________________________________________

Well it's almost friday

I got the yard mowed tonight, but it was already getting dark when I got home from work. I will not know how it looks until daylight tomorrow. At least it should look better than it did. It was getting to the point that I was afraid the city would send me a bill and mow it themselves. There are some weeds that just grow - well - like weeds and make the yard look bad really fast.
Should I weed the lawn, or say it's a garden?

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 9:53 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Ooooh, if I lived near you, I would definitely weed them for you. I love to weed!

 
At 9/29/2006 10:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh yeah now I remember how you like to weed. Now that someone else is interested in them I feel blessed to have all these weeds ;-)

 
At 9/30/2006 3:03 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I watched Joël pull out a weed today and I swear it was like a little gift. I would have pulled it out myself, but it was early morning and there was frost on the ground and my hands were already too cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home