My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

I want new glasses

I am tired of changing glasses all the time. When I went to get glasses last time I got some that I could only see at a distance. That's fine, but I have to change glasses to read and I'm going to wear my nose out. People at work probably think I'm crazy in a meeting when I have to put on glasses to read, but pull them off to look at them.

I called yesterday and ran by after work, but I guess I didn't call the right number because they said they would be open and they weren't.

4 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 8:43 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

That's upsetting! I, too, have to get new glasses this month and I'm not looking forward to having to try on a gazillion pairs just to find the right fit.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I did order some, They fit great, but they don't look great. I decided to go with comfort and wide area to see out of, instead of style. I may regret it, but they were not too bad of a price.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I meant to say I ordered some today. I went at my lunch hour and I didn't really enjoy it. The checkout girl was not very friendly. Maybe it was my orange hair ;-) who knows.

 
At 10/02/2006 9:49 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I'm getting where I have to put my glasses on in the morning so I can see to do my hair. It's just not very much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home