My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Had a great weekend

I did run into some rain and hail on my way. I saw one really bad wreck and I just hope they were okay.

I got to see the tents that the longhorn had torn up and I don't know if I want to sleep on a tent on the ground anymore. It would have also been sort of cold on the ground this time. I had a different set up, a tent under the lid of my truck. It wasn't made for that, but it worked as if it had been.

This time the only thing I saw when I was camping was a frog. Oh and also I accidently got my hair orange by mistake. I looked more like my cartoon than I wanted to ;-) I did see some deer on my drive down and a camel on the drive back.

3 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 11:44 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

A camel? How exactly does it happen that you get to see a camel? Too funny! Today while driving home from work, I saw a squirrel. That's about all the nature I get to see here in Toronto.
Glad you had a nice weekend!

 
At 9/26/2006 4:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

On my drive I see buffalo, lots of goats, cows and sometimes Emu, lama and that was a first for the camel, but there is a little zoo not far from where the camel was, so no telling what I could see if I really looked when I went by there.

Usually here at Christmas they will have some live Nativity scenes and I'm not sure, but that may be why someone would have a Camel in their pasture.

 
At 9/26/2006 9:38 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home