My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's the Weekend ;-)

This morning I was thinking how cool it would be to grow my own pumpkin for thanksgiving pie. What I didn't know is that you plant them around July 4th. Oh well, maybe next year.

Also I'm going to be gone for a couple of days - yes again. I am going to an event where they will have seed catalogs and that sort of thing. I need to start planning the garden for next year. I haven't totally given up on this year yet. I have a small cantalope in process and the okra is still going. This is my first year to garden, and it was fun, but if I had to live off of it I would be dead or really really skinny ;-)

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -- Marcel Proust

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 8:05 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi moggy! it has been so long since i last visited your blog! how are u nowadays? everything well?

 
At 9/26/2006 4:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I looked at your blog and it seems to me that you are doing well in school. I'm doing good, work is still hectic, but that is probably not going to change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home