My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 06, 2006

________________________________________________________

My Aura


This weekend I went to the store and some guy in line with me was way too close to me. I tried to ignor it and just be sure that he wasn't a pick pocket or something like that. When I got to the checkout the Lady asked if we were together ;-)
It's only funny because it confirmed my feelings that he was way too close. So I'm thinking that people have this area around them that they sort of project out from them. I am about to go to the same store, but this time while I am there I am going to try to project my aura a little stronger ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 12:34 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Ooooh, I have difficulty with people in space as well and my students know all too well that my aura is very strong. I don't know what it is with kids - they seem to gravitate to me for hugs when I clearly give off the "I do not want to be touched" aura. They must be like cats in that sense. Cats typically go for those people who could care less about them. Not that I don't care about my students...I just prefer to be a foot away from them at all times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home