My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 06, 2006

________________________________________________________

I got an exercise machine

I would look like this if it were put together, but for now it's just a bunch of pieces in a box. I wont be home until about 10 tonight, so I"m not sure when I'm going to put it together. Maybe I can make a youtube video of a workout after I get it together.

4 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose you could do a youtube video of putting the pieces together?

it would help people who dont read the manual :)

 
At 11/07/2006 1:18 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Which machine is this? It looks like it would be fun? I think a more entertaining video would be one of you putting the machine together!

 
At 11/07/2006 2:03 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I think a more entertaining video might be one of you putting together the machine. I always have parts left over when I put something together. Just a thought...

 
At 11/07/2006 10:21 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It sounds like me putting the machine together is the video of choice ;-) Of course it may be a very long video. I guess I can break it into part 1, 2, 3 etc. I might have more videos than lonely girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home