My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

Fear Not

Quote: "I'm afraid to have no fear" from Little Jackie Paper in Puff the Magic Dragon.

The first thing I thought of today was that I need to work on fear. Sometimes it has us more wrapped up than we think.
I know that God is the only one that we should fear (and this is not a bad thing)

Leviticus 19:14 Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the LORD.

I think what this means is that when people are not able to hear and understand what we have, or see things the way we do, then we should not be angry at them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 6:38 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

You go girl! Nip that snare of fear! Great illustration, and of course, the bad guy always wears a black hat.

 
At 11/20/2006 7:11 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm doing pretty good, too busy today to worry about fear. I'm cleaning out the garage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home